yogitoes' BIG towels offer a extra-long, super absorbent, hygienic layer to place on your yoga mat to prevent slipping, for those with a larger yoga mat or who prefer more coverage. yogitoes' BIG eco-conscious towels feature our groundbreaking, patented silicone nub Skidless technology, and will grip your mat and prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. yogitoes’ towels provide a comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat. Made from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content, yogitoes use AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and the environment. yogitoes has you covered with high-performance, non-slip, and supremely sustainable BIG towels, only from Manduka.
• 203cm L x 63.5cm W - 0.9kg
• yogitoes' BIG towels have you covered no matter what your style of practice.
• rSkidless® Yoga Towel is made using 10 recycled plastic bottles
• 50% recycled polyester, 40% new polyester, 10% nylon
• 100% silicone nubs
• Dots that grip so you don’t slip™ – patented design
• Stays in place on your mat, floor or carpet
• Great for travel
• Dyes are heavy metal/azo/lead free"
Mankuka’s yogitoes towels raise the bar for performance and sustainability. Each yogitoes towel is made from (no fewer than) 8 discarded plastic bottles, (preventing them from entering landfills or polluting the ocean), which are woven into 50% recycled poly yarn content that requires 2/3 less energy to produce. Our rich, vibrant colors are created using AZO, lead and heavy metal-free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and our environment. We use only FSC certified recycled paper in our packaging. For Manduka sustainability isn’t just a word, it’s our inspiration