Manduka PROLite yogamåtte er til dem som ikke vil gå på kompromis med kvalitet og komfort, men stadig har brug for en lettere yoga måtte end storebror Black Mat Pro. ProLite findes desuden i en række inspirerende farver. En måtte med komfort og greb som ingen andre lettere måtter kan tilbyde. Desuden giver fabrikanten livstidsgaranti på denne måtte. Manduka ProLite er produceret for at kunne tages med overalt og gøre alt på.
The PROlite yoga mat is a fresh alternative for people who need a lighter, zero-waste mat with superior quality and comfort. Like its big brother the Black Mat PRO, the PROlite is all about performance, both in the studio and on the go. Available in new passion-inspiring colors, the PROlite gives you more choices and the same stellar Manduka results. It will enhance your practice and protect our planet. The PROlite has something that no other lighter-weight yoga mat can offer, a Lifetime Guarantee. The Manduka PROlite is built to go everywhere and do everything, just like the yogis who use it.
- 1,8kg (long 2,1kg); 180 cm (200cm for long version); 61cm wide; 5mm thick
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- High performance in a lightweight form
- Superior wear and longevity
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration
- Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go
- OekoTex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- Lifetime Guarantee
- High Density Cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like Surface Finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration.
- Closed-Cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
- Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding.
- Engineered for Sustainability High quality material will not peel, flake or fade; Longevity reduces consumption and landfill waste, Lifetime guarantee against wear & tear; Improves with use.
- Oeko-Tex Certified Production for non-toxic emissions.
Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Black Mat® PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.